- HbA1c / CRP Analyzer
- Model No. CS 4000
- This is a manual type of analyzer for measuring HbA1c, CRP, and U-Albumin by analyzing the intensity of light reflected from the measurement area, and it is an in vitro diagnostic device that is used professionally in hospitals and clinical laboratories.
- Touch Screen high resolution, full color LCD touch screen. Easy access to operation.
- Eliminates erroneous results by simple cartridge insert on auto-loading tray.
- Voice guide, easy access with simple GUI and clear multilingual voice guide.
- IT Connectivity through USB/RS-232C and update software
- Quality Management with easy quality control solutions.
- No need to buy a printer already have a built -in-thermal printer
- Retrieve patient ID(PID) and operation ID (OID) with key-in and bar code scanner.
- R1 Incubation
- R1 Mixture dropping
- R2 Dropping
- Insert the test device