10 µL Filter Tip
Watson’s “Hyper-Filter tip” adopts a special hydrophobic porous filter to prevent overflow caused by human errors.
Decreasing elution from the filter
Hyper-Filter has excellent chemical resistance, thus the sample which has been erroneously over-aspirated and touched the filter can be re-used in safety.
Stop sample overflow and contamination
In a comparison of Watson’s Hyper-Filter Tips with other brands(when aspirating 60 µL with 20 µL filter tip), Watson brand Hyper-Filter tip completely prevents the sample overflow due to our highly dense filter in one minute after the solution has been absorbed.
Pipette tip Compatibility
- Watson NEXTY/NEXTY-S 0.2-2 µL / 1-10 µL (M) / 10 µL (F)
- Eppendorf Reference/ResearchV 0.5-10 µL (M)
- Gilson Pipetman P-2 / P-10
- Finnpipette Digital 0.2-2.0 µL / 0.5-10 µL (M)
- Biohit Proline 0.1-2.5 µL / 0.5-10 µL (M)
- Nichiryo Nichipet EX 0.1-2 µL / 0.5-10 µL (M)
- A&D MPA-10 / MPA-20